With the winter months barreling down on us, we need to really start thinking about ways to stay warm. Blankets can work, so can a cup of tea or soup, however there’s no true match for good, ole fashioned heat. Now, heating an entire home can sometimes run up the electric bill. Fireplaces are alright, but first, not every home has one, and second, an open fire could present possible dangers.
In terms of cost, heating capacity, and portability, your best option for warming up a room is by using a space heater, but I’m not talking about some little, battery-operated device. In fact, battery operated space heaters are a myth. However, if you’re looking for the convenience of a heater that’s battery-operated, here are your best possible electric options:
Pro Breeze Space Heater
- Speed: This ceramic electric heater features advanced heating elements that provide faster and more efficient heating than traditional models. I’m a big fan of this aspect because, if you’re like me, when the weather is cold, you want to warm up as quickly as possible.
- Power: For a smaller heater, this one certainly packs a powerful punch. You have the option of a low setting at 750W and a high setting at 1500W, plus a gentle fan mode. It’s perfect for heating a room on a modest budget.
- Thermostat: The easy to use thermostat is fully adjustable and even monitors the surrounding air temperature for optimal heating efficiency.
- Safety: Overheat protection is built right into this heater as well as an advanced anti-tip-over switch that instantly shuts it off in any unsafe position. You get great peace of mind with this one!
- Portable: This space heater is super lightweight and compact for easy transportation from bedroom to family room to office to wherever you need it. Measures 6.5” x 5” x 9”.
Pelonis 1500W Space Heater
- Oscillation: This electric heater has a convenient oscillating feature that enables it to rotate from side to side within 83 degrees. This helps to quickly and evenly warm the room you’re in while maintaining a consistent temperature.
- Speed: This ceramic electric heater also has advanced heating elements to provide faster and more efficient heating than traditional models. You’ll be amazed at how swiftly you’ll be able to warm up.
- Power: You’re getting a powerful 1500W heating element that warms up to 70 degrees in only 3 seconds. It’s highly efficient and extra convenient.
- Thermostat: The heater’s thermostat is fully adjustable with an easy to use control dial for an optimal heating temperature.
- Safety: It’s peace of mind personified. This heater is made of flame-resistant material and features a top-over switch as well as overheating protection.
- Stylish: I really like the sleek, modern design of this heater. It fits right in with any type of decor.
- Portable: Very lightweight and compact, this heater can easily be moved from room to room. Measures 7.72” x 7.72” x 17.76”.
Portable Electric Space Heater
- 2-in-1: This electric heater is very convenient in that it can be used all year long! It features two strong heat levels at 1500W or 750W as well as a cool air fan mode.
- Speed: This ceramic electric heater comes equipped with superior heating elements that can warm up to 200 square feet in a matter of seconds!
- Thermostat: The heater’s thermostat is fully adjustable and even turns the heat off once it reaches a desired, preset temperature.
- Safety: You get full overheated protection. The heater will automatically shut off if any overheating occurs. It’s also constructed of a flame-resistant abs material and features an anti-tip switch.
- Quiet: Noise is kept at a minimum with this heater. Its operating sound is lower than 45 decibels, which is quiet enough for most people to use in their bedroom while sleeping.
- Portable: Features a very convenient, built-in carry handle for easy transportation to anywhere in your home. Measures 7” x 6.2” x 9.2”.
Dreo Oscillating Space Heater
- Oscillation: This electric heater features a unique oscillating aspect that enables it to rotate from side to side within 70 degrees for widespread warmth.
- Strong: This ceramic electric heater has a DC motor and a 9-blade fan that is able to efficiently cover a wide area.
- Convenience: With 3 heating modes and fan mode, this heater allows you to customize your warmth experience.
- Thermostat: The digital, adjustable thermostat LED display and touch control, providing a targeted warmth and zero complications when customizing the ambient temperature.
- Safety: Designed with an electronic tip-over switch, this heater reacts fast with an alarm when tipped over and carries a sensor that automatically shuts off when 122°F is reached. It’s also cold to the touch thanks to reinforced prongs and V0 flame retardant materials.
- Quiet: The 9-blade fan’s smooth operation creates very little noise.
- Portable: Very lightweight and compact, this heater can easily be moved from room to room. Measures 5.51” x 6.69” x 10.31”.
WARMLREC Electric Space Heater
- Speed: This ceramic electric heater features a powerful heating element that warms up in seconds, yet is still quiet enough for you to use in a bedroom while sleeping.
- Oscillation: Convenient oscillating aspect rotates from side to side within 70 degrees for widespread warmth.
- Power: Includes a low 1000W heat setting, a high 1500W heat setting, and a cooling natural fan mode. The temperature ranges from 59 degrees to 90 degrees.
- Thermostat: The heater’s thermostat is fully adjustable with an easy touch panel that includes a programmable timer.
- Safety: Comes with overheating protection and automatic turn off function if tipped over.
- Stylish: There’s a really cool simulated flame function that makes the heater look like a mini fireplace.
- Bonus: Includes a handy remote control for adjusting the heat from afar.
- Portable: Lightweight, compact and features a built-in handle to help you easily move the heater from room to room. Measure 8.78” x 8.7” x 17.99”.
Battery Operated Space HeatersClosing
Hopefully, by now you have a good indication of the options you have regarding electric space heaters. For portable convenience, powerful and safe warmth, and cost effectiveness, you really can’t go wrong. And remember, there are no battery-powered options! Stay warm, my friends!