Are you looking for a high-quality air purifier to clean the air inside your home, office, or apartment?
Have you seen the IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier and wondering if it’s the right unit for you?
If so, you’ve landed on the right page.
This IQAir HealthPro Compact review was put together to help you decide if this air purifier will be a good fit for you.
Below, you’ll find the most in-depth information about the top features and air cleaning performance of this device.
By the end of this IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier review, you’ll know for sure if this unit will meet your individual needs.
Let’s get started.
Disclosure: At Home Air Quality Guides, we want you to find the best air purifier for your needs. All comments and opinions expressed herein are our own and not influenced by the manufacturer. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases made through the links below. If you buy a qualifying product, you’re not charged a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission that supports our work. We hope you enjoy this free guide and find the perfect air purifier through our recommendations.
IQAir HealthPro Compact Review
The IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier comes from a company that has high standards and a great reputation when it comes to offering air purifiers.
The IQAir HealthPro Compact is similar to the other air purifiers in the IQAir lineup, but it’s smaller and doesn’t use as many filters.
However, don’t think that those differences make this unit any less powerful.
The IQAir HeathPro Compact air purifier does an amazing job of cleaning the air indoors so that you can breathe easier and feel healthier.
IQAir HealthPro Compact Air Filter Types
Since this unit is smaller than the other units offered by IQAir, it only has a two-stage air filtration system.
Inside this air purifier you’ll find:
- PreMax Filter – This pre-filter is in place to remove larger particles from the air and protect the other filter in the machine. It’s capable of trapping dust, hair, dirt, lint, and larger allergens.
- HyperHEPA Filter – This filter is extremely powerful and goes beyond the traditional True HEPA filter you’ll find in other compact air purifiers. The HyperHEPA filter traps 99.5% of ultrafine particles down to 0.003 microns in size. That’s 100X more efficient than a True HEPA filter and removes airborne pollutants such as pollen, bacteria, fine dust, mold spores, and some viruses. This filter also lasts up to 4 years before a replacement is needed.
With enough space for only two filters, the IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier doesn’t include the V5-Cell Gas & Odor filter.
That means this unit doesn’t have the ability to remove airborne odors or volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
If you want that feature, you’ll need to upgrade to the IQAir HealthPro Plus air purifier.
IQAir HealthPro Compact Room Size Coverage
Even though the IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier is smaller than other units offered by this brand, it’s still incredibly powerful.
In fact, this air purifier can clean the air in rooms up to 1,240 square feet in size.
That makes this unit ideal for purifying the air in an open concept home, large living rooms, the master bedroom, basements, office spaces, and more.
Here's how other IQAir purifiers we've reviewed compare:
- IQAir HealthPro Plus = 1,125 sq. ft.
- IQAir HealthPro Compact = 1,240 sq. ft.
- IQAir GC MultiGas = 1,125 sq. ft.
- IQAir Atem = 50-80 sq. ft.
IQAir HealthPro Compact ACH Rating
Having a complete IQAir HealthPro Compact review means knowing how long it takes this air purifier to clean the air in your home, office, or apartment.
This feature is known as the “Air Changes Per Hour” or “ACH rating”.
The ACH rating tells you how many times the unit can clean the total volume of air in a room in one hour.
The IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier has a 2x ACH rating for rooms up to 1,240 square feet.
That means it cleans the air in very large rooms two times every hour or once every 30 minutes.
Keep in mind that you can boost this ACH rating by putting the air purifier in a smaller room.
For example, if you use the IQAir HealthPro Compact in a room that’s half the size the unit is rated for (620 square feet), the ACH rating raises to 4X ACH.
With four Air Changes per Hour, the room air is exchanged every 15 minutes or four times every hour.
IQAir HealthPro Compact CADR Rating
Another test of an air purifier’s abilities is how efficient it is at removing common pollutants from the air, mainly smoke, pollen, and dust.
The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) provides a third-party test for these substances called the “Clean Air Delivery Rate” or “CADR rating”.
Unfortunately, the IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier doesn’t have a CADR rating since the manufacturer didn’t pay the AHAM for the test.
However, that doesn’t mean this air purifier is any less efficient.
In fact, the bigger version, HealthPro Plus, has won numerous awards for its design and efficiency.
So, you can rest assured that the IQAir HealthPro Compact is just as good at cleaning the air in your home, office, or apartment.
IQAir HealthPro Compact Top Features
The IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier offers a number of great features.
Here are the top benefits you’ll enjoy:
- 320-Degree Air Delivery – After the air is filtered, clean air is delivered back into the room through the top of the unit. With 320-degrees of air delivery, there are no noisy outlets or annoying drafts.
- Programmable Timer – You can set customized air cleaning schedules for every day of the week. Choose the start and stop times as well as the fan speed setting.
- Filter-Life Monitoring – To ensure that the air purifier is working optimally, the filters need to be in good condition. The air purifier monitors the filters and lets you know when it’s time to replace them using color-coded lights.
- Medical-Grade Air Filtration – With the ability to remove some of the smallest airborne pollutants and viruses, the IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier is 100 times more effective than units that have regular HEPA filters.
- Touch Panel and Remote Control — Every aspect of this air purifier can be controlled through a touch panel or remote control.
IQAir HealthPro Compact Design and Size
Like some of the other models offered by this brand, the IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier is rectangular-shaped with an arched bottom for air intake.
It has a 320-degree air vent on the top that ensures clean air is distributed evenly throughout your room.
The controls are also located on the top of the unit.
Since this is the compact model, it’s designed to be it’s smaller and lighter than other units, making it much easier to handle and move around.
As for the exact dimensions and weight of the IQAir HealthPro Compact, these include:
- Width: 15″
- Height: 24″
- Weight: 26 lbs.
Who is the IQAir HealthPro Compact Air Purifier for?
The IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier was designed for people who want a smaller air purifier that can handle a large space.
However, the following types of people will benefit the most from this unit:
- Asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Pet owners (for pet dander, odors, and hair)
- People prone to sickness and need to remove airborne bacteria and viruses.
- Anyone who wants a cleaner home with less dust accumulation.
- Apartment renters and office workers who want to remove harmful particulate matter (PM2.5) from the air they breathe (caused by factory smoke and automobiles).
- Anyone who wants the longest-lasting air filters in an air purifier (up to 4 years).
IQAir HealthPro Compact Warranty Information
The IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier, like other units from this brand, comes with a standard 1-year warranty.
But, it can easily be extended to 10 years by registering the product with IQAir.
More IQAir HealthPro Compact Reviews
If you have an extra-large room in your home that needs some fresh air, then this unit might be exactly what you’re looking for.
But if you’re still not sure if it’s the right air purifier for you, then check out more IQAir HealthPro Compact air purifier reviews on Amazon to see what other people have to say about it.
We hope those comments and this IQAir HealthPro Compact review are beneficial in helping you make a final decision.